Retirement Plan Sponsors
NRS, Northeast Retirement Services, in Woburn, Massachusetts.
GTC understands that as a plan sponsor or consultant selecting the best choices for your participants or clients can be challenging, time-consuming and even daunting responsibility.
GTC has worked with some of the most complex plan sponsors creating proprietary Collective Investment Trust tailored to their specific employee needs. This approach offers plan sponsors significant advantages over a traditional 40 act solution.
- The plan sponsor has a simplified operational structure with few requirements
- They obtain an additional layer of fiduciary oversight with the CIT board
- GTC can tailor the solution to meet the unique investment needs of the client and client participants
- Offers the plan the ability to integrate the new plan into the existing plan investment oversight process
For more information, visit our parent company, Northeast Retirement Services, Inc.
We have the industry experience, knowledge and technology required to create the most competitive products in the ERISA market. Our technology allows us to create the most advanced custom solutions for plan sponsors, introducing new products and investment strategies that will allow participants greater flexibility and overall lower costs.
As one of the most respected and well known providers in the retirement plan space, we offer a range of services to plan sponsors and participants, large funds and corporations, including:
- Defined benefit (DB) / Defined contribution (DC) Plan Administration
- Target Date Funds, Fund of Funds Administration
- Taft Hartley
- Defined Benefit Plan Actuarial Services*
- Plan Design/Termination*
- Full Participant Servicing*
- Daily Valuation
- NSCC Connectivity
Call us today to learn more about our solutions for retirement plans.